Medication Therapy Management
Remove the frustration from your treatment plan
How many medications do you currently take? Have you ever looked into their interactions and possible side effects? Are you confident in your medication plan?
If you are one of the millions of people taking a large number of medications, you’re likely to be concerned about possible drug interactions and side effects. Medication Therapy Management services from Hartley Hometown Pharmacy can help by answering questions you may be asking yourselves:
- Why am I taking these medications?
- Are there any side effects?
- Am I taking them in the right order and at the right time of day?
- Am I taking the right amount?
- Are my medications interacting with each other?
- Are my medications really making me feel better?
What is Medication Therapy Management?
Medication Therapy Management is a service provided by an experienced pharmacist. The pharmacist will meet with you one-on-one to review all of your medications to ensure that your current drug therapy is both safe and effective.
Your Medication Therapy Management pharmacist will review your health status and treatment plan to help make sure that:
- You are taking only the medications you need.
- You are taking the correct amount of medicine at the right time.
- Your medications are not interacting with each other.
- Any vitamins, supplements or over-the-counter drugs you are taking are safe and effective.
- You are not spending more than you need to for your medications.